Golf in Merano
Ball hits Birdy
Golfing in Merano. On three varied golf courses on the outskirts of Merano. Playable from February to December. Thanks to the mild Mediterranean climate.
Golf Club Passeier Meran:
A harmonious 18-hole golf course (lenght: 5,791 m – PAR 71). With high athletic demands. Thus even good players will get their challenge. Special feature: The water hazards. Including seven ponds with water lilies. And numerous bunkers. Requests a strategic game.
Golf Club Lana Gutshof Brandis:
A rather flat 9-hole course. For golfers of every age and experience level. For South Tyrolean conditions a relatively long course (2,793 m – PAR 70). This demands also from the experienced golfer length and precision of the strokes.
Golf Club Eppan:
A 9 hole golf course extends over an area of 10,000 square meters green (lenght: 6,230 m – PAR 70). A course with an extremely flat topography. Many water hazards, lakes and rivers surrounded by the typical landscape of the “Überetsch wetlands” are ideal for higher handicappers. Strategically distributed tees make the course even playable for weaker golfers.
In addition there are 5 other golf clubs in South Tyrol:
- Golf Club Petersberg. In the Eggental valley. Near Bolzano.
- Golf Club Karersee. South Tyrol’s oldest golf course. Surrounded by Latemar and Rosengarten.
- Golf Club Castelrotto Seiseralm. In the home of the famous band Kastelruther Spatzen.
- Alta Badia Golf Club. In the heart of the Dolomites.
- Puster Valley Golf Club. At the foot of Plan de Corones.
- In addition to these the Dolomiti Golf Club. In Sarnonico in the neighboring province of Trentino. One of the finest golf courses in the entire Alpine region.