Canoeing city Merano
Whitewater searches for a conqueror
The Canoeing in Merano. Inseparable from the river Passer. The River, that gives its distinctive charm to Merano. Since 1951. always exciting. The discharged annual international canoe race. The special feature: The natural path of the Passer makes Merano to one of the most prestigious international venues. A major challenge. Even for the world’s best kayakers.
Try for yourself:
Kayaking with Acquaterra on the Adige.
Two high-profile white-water canoeing events in Meran: 64th ICF Slalom World Ranking and Italian Championship Slalom U2
- On June 9th and 10th, 2019
- On the registration section Gilf / Roman Bridge in the heart of the city
And not far from Merano. The absolute whitewater event in South Tyrol: European Championship in Extreme Kayak or short – King often the Alps
- Wind Water Marathon with simultaneous start
- Extreme Sprint Finals
- From June 8th to June 10th, 2019
- On the Passer in Moos in Passeier (sourrounding Quellenhof)