Talk on fire with Reinhold Messner
Question meets Messner
Museum visit in the evening. MMM Firmian in Sigmundskron Castle near Bozen. Every Tuesday from 7.00 pm. The Messner collection: art, installations, relics. In historic walls. Amazement, learn new things, feel real atmosphere.
Besides: a casual discussion around the campfire. With Reinhold Messner. The famous South Tyrolean alpinist. Stories from his eventful life. Exciting, captivating. Any questions? Reinhold Messner faces up to your questions. So you finally find out what you always wanted to know.
- Where: Messner Mountain Museum Firmian, Via Castel Firmiano 53, Bolzano
- When: 3th, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31th August 2021 (in the German language)
- Admission time to the Museum visit: 7 pm – the beginning of the talks: 9 pm
- Recommended: bring a pillow and in bad weather even a raincoat
- The price: 25 € (8-16 years: 10 € – under 8: free)