Market city Merano
The perfect choice for connoisseurs
Right next to our hotels: small markets. Large markets. Traditional or unusual. Cheese, speck, fruit, vegetables. South Tyrolean delicacies. Italian fine foods. Always something new to try out and discover. Right in the midst of things. The pleasure of strolling.
Large weekly market in Meran:
- From Via Mainardo to Piazzale Prader square (Merano train station)
- Food, clothes, shoes, flowers, leather goods
- Every Friday: 8.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
Small flea market in Meran:
- At the Piazzale Prader square (Merano train station)
- Food, clothes, bric-à-brac
- Every Tuesday: 8.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
Farmers’ market in Meran:
- Every Tuesday: Maia Bassa, Via Tennis
- Every Wednesday: City centre, Via Mainardo
- Every Wednesday: Maia Alta, Piazza Fontana
- Every Saturday: Old town, Via G. Galilei
- Seasonal products from South Tyrolean farmers
- 8.00 a.m. – noon
- Upper Corso Libertá / Piazza della Rena
- Regional products and handraft
- Every Saturday: 9.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m. (last Saturday of march – second Saturday of october)
Flea market in Meran:
- Every last Saturday in the month: Winter Promenade
- Every second Saturday in the month: Via Mainardo 172
- Curiosities, antiques
- 8.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Passer Promenade, Piazza della Rena
- Christmas tree decorations, specialities, gift ideas
- Every year end-November – 6 January