Rockarena - the climbing hall in Merano
Hand defeats Boulder
Off to the wall. The Meran climbing gym. Ideal in winter. To switch off. And experience your body. Adrenalin, concentration, strength, technique. An explosive mixture.
Climbing in numbers:
730 square meters of climbing surface indoor, 340 m² square meters of climbing surface outdoor and 270 m² of boulder area, 160 routes and 150 boulders, 14 – 16 m totally high, level of difficulty of the routes: 3a to 8b, difficulty of the boulders: A to F +.
- Tuesday to Thursday:
– September-May: 9.30 am – 11.00 pm
– June-August: 6.00 pm – 11.00 pm
- Friday: 7.00 pm – 11.00 pm (June-August closed)
- Saturday: 1.00 pm – 8.00 pm (June-August closed)
- Sunday and public holidays: 1.00 pm – 8.00 pm (April-August closed)
Rental of climbing shoes, harness and rope.