Plants to sink your teeth into
Taste the garden
Autumn is harvest time. Particularly and especially in the Merano Botanical Gardens.
The Appetizer: an exciting guided garden tour focusing the issue “plants to sink your teeth into”. Every Saturday with a different topic. Very seasonal. And very interesting.
The main course: a 3-course-lunch-menu in the Schlossgarten Restaurant. With noble autumnal specialties from high-quality fresh seasonal food from South Tyrol. And an incomparable panoramic view to the gardens. An initiative of the “Merano Foodie Factory”.
The dessert: exploring the gardens and the museum Touriseum the whole day. Discover plants and fruits from all around the world. And enjoy creative, varied menus. More on this …
- What: guided walking tour through the Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle with degustation menu
- Appointments: Saturday 01.10., 08.10., 15.10., 22.10., 29.10. and 05.11.2016
- Duration of the guided tour (German and Italian): from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm, followed by a lunch
- Fee: 39 € (incl. day entrance fee to the Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle, guided tour and 3-course menu, including 1 glass of wine, wather and coffee)
- Reservation desired: tel. +39 0473 255600 or email@example.com