Dinner menus in the City
An Alpine-Mediterranean symbiosis
At the City Hotel the sun rises every evening. With the elegant evening menu of your choice. Select a new menu every day, inspired by the best of Alpine and Mediterranean cuisine.
Tasty ideas from the kitchen, harmonious and refined, seasonal and every now and then international. But in any case unadulterated and heavily impacted of the culinary tradition of Merano. Influenced of the Habsburg Empire during Meran’s “Belle Epoque” and the Italian “Alta Cucina”, a very special tasty mixture has been created over the centuries: the successful combination of Alpine and Mediterranean cuisine.
At the City Hotel Merano, this tasteful combination is even more present, thanks to the chef Mario di Giuseppe, who knows how to experiment with both worlds.
The evening menu is served in the Restaurant THE GALLERY, hip, trendy and very cozy. Or in the Restaurant CITY, an airy room, bright and modern. Our suggestion for the summertime: the terrace with Mediterranean flair.
So take a seat, choose and enjoy.
- Daily from 19.00 to 21.00
- Daily menu of choice from the á la carte menu
- When booked with half board: included
- For hotel guests of the City Hotel Merano, the Hotel Flora and the Hotel Villa Laurus: 35 € (children up to 13 years: 25 €)
- For passers-by: 40 € (children up to 13 years: 25 €)